Sunday, February 1, 2009

YAY Football!!


So here it is. Super Bowl XLIII. It comes as a dud seeing the Cardinals and Steelers. Not only is there much less hype about it considering the lack of big market teams, but I personally could not care about it at all except to hope that we see a good game. Here's to great commercials and a great half-time show by Bruce.

For me, I take the Arizona Cardinals. Kurt Warner has the experience and seems like a man on a mission as does the entire team. They look a lot like the Giants of last season. Larry Fitzgerald is having a great postseason, and I see that continuing. I think it'll be close, very close, but they eek it out. I'm just hoping I get money from one of my boxes.

Enjoy the Game! I'll be off until Tuesday as I return home for Adam Graves night but will write about the evening on Wednesday most likely.
----------
Check out a new poll asking which Super Bowl was the better of the bunch------------------------------------------->

No comments:

Post a Comment