Saturday, January 17, 2009

Welcome

Hey Everyone,

I'm Michael Polak. I reside in New Hyde Park, NY, located in Nassau County on Long Island. I have recently been inspired to start my own little blog, focusing on the New York sports scene. You may think it's just going to follow the nine pro sports teams that call the metro-NY area home. Oh No! I will be covering everything from pro to college and maybe even some high school as well. We'll see where life takes me.

I'll be doing my best to post daily, trying to focus on the big news from teams in the metro-NY area and all around New York state. Sometimes, I'll focus on one team for that day. Other days, I'll spread it out and cover several. Posts also might be more than once a day. Sports never sleeps, so when I find out about something big, I'll do my best to post it here.

Keep an eye out for my first post either later tonight or tomorrow! Feel free to comment on anything I post here. Enjoy Everyone! This Blog's For You!!

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment